Do you ever wonder what happens when your readers reach the end of your posts? What do they click on? Where do they go next? What if you've piqued a reader's interest and left them wanting more, but don't give them the option to do so?
Today, we're so happy to announce Related Posts on WordPress.com -- one of the most requested features from users.
“By and large, the workers I met on that show were happy and successful because they were willing to work harder than everyone else around them. And in doing so, they thrived. Not right away, perhaps, but over time, most of them prospered. They distinguished themselves on the job by outworking the competition. And they advanced. In fact, many of the Dirty Jobbers we featured were millionaires. You just wouldn’t know it because they were usually covered in grime or sludge or shit or something worse”
- Mike Rowe: Pushing Kids Into College Is “The Worst Advice In The History Of The World” (sayanythingblog.com)
- Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs Talks Debt and Education in America (marketsanity.com)
- Mike Rowe From ‘Dirty Jobs’: Don’t Follow Your Passion, Live It (Video) (entrepreneur.com)
- Mike Rowe Responds to Sharp Criticism He Received for Appearing on Glenn Beck’s TV Show (theblaze.com)
- A Woman Asked How Mike Rowe Could Associate With Glenn Beck. This is How He Responded… (ijreview.com)
- ‘Never Shut Up’: Mike Rowe Explains Why He Penned a Viral Open Letter to Beck Critic (theblaze.com)